Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm Waving the White Flag

Okay...I have finally given in. I wasn't going to start this whole blogging thing, but I guess it is inevitable. So, here I am...not quite sure what to share with everyone.

I live a pretty no frills life. Family is importnat to me, especially my beautiful son. I am a stay-at-home mom and, much to my family's surprise, I love it. Believe me...there are days that I wish I was back at work. Most of the time, though...I am SOOOOOO glad that I don't have to deal with that. It took me a while to convince myself that I should stay home. I worked for the first two years of my son's life, and thought it was pretty great. Now that I am staying home, though...Wow! It is just such a blessing. The only opinions I have on the subject, though, is this. Do what you think you need to do! I had a lot of women look at me like I was crazy for working, but I think we did just fine. My son is developing normally, and I cherished every seconds that I had to spend with him. Now that I am home...I still cherish every second...it's just that now, I have to look back at it later. In the moment, he is driving me nuts! Haha!!!

No comments: