Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Let's give it another try, shall we?

Well...I have tried this blogging thing before, and it never seems to stick. I have the best of intentions. Really, I do. I rather enjoy reading the blogs of my friends and family, but I just don't seem to keep writing on mine. So here we are again...a fresh start to the world of blogging. Pray for me. Maybe this will be the time that it really becomes part of my life. :o)

A lot of things have happened since I last wrote. Back then, I was just returning to work. Well...a year and a half later (give or take) and I am still there. I like the job, really, but there are times that I think to myself, "Why did you want to go back to work?" I think what I miss the most is the freedom that I had. I could go anywhere, anytime during the day until I went back to work. Now, I have to get everything finished before 1pm. Still not that bad, but i do miss having the whole day.

Let's see...otherwise, life is about the same. We are STILL trying to add to our family. So far, it just hasn't happened. I guess God's timing and my timing haven't quite matched up yet. I try to stay positive about it, because I truly believe that we will have more kids. I know in my heart, that we will have a larger family. I just haven't quite figured out what God is trying to teach me yet (besides faith and patience). It's a rough road, but I am willing to travel it. Especially if it means that I can learn more about myself and, most importantly, more about God.

My son starts kindergarten this fall. :o( Wow! How time flies. I used to laugh at people who made such a big deal of how quickly kids grow up. As a mom, though, I totally understand. It's hard to believe that five and a half years have passed by. I look at Kris and am amazed! He is such a blessing! Such a wonder! We thank God for him everyday, and wonder what we ever laughed about before we had Kris. He is a smart, loving kid. The things he says crack up up, and sometimes chock the begeebies out of us. I love just drinking him in! His energy. His smile. His innocence. how God made such an a amazing kid from us, is beyond my comprehension.

I think that about does it for now. You have been adequately updated on the happenings of my life. Thanks for being part of this crazy, mixed-up life. Hopefully, you'll see more updates on here soon!

No comments: