Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Not a good week...

Well...the miracle that we had hoped for has eluded us once again.

I have to admit, this week has been one of pity parties for myself. Indulging in the "woe is me," mentality, crying spontaneously, and just feeling overall blah.

I just don't know what to think anymore. It has taken everything in me to stay positive and focused, avoiding the negative thoughts, and just move forward. This week, though, has been especially tough. We had done everything "right" and were hoping that it would all finally work out. Unfortunately, though, it didn't work out. Instead, we are left here crying and broken.

Why aren't things working? Why do I have this desire if it isn't meant to be? Why are there so many questions? Why are there so many tears?

God, I need you more now than ever before. I need you to show me the way. I need answers to my questions. I need direction. I need hope. Please, support me now, as I can't stand on my own. Dry these tears, and bless us, I pray.

1 comment:

Andrea J. said...

Kim,
I don't have anything to say that you haven't heard before: I'm praying for you, I'm here for you if you need anything, I love you. But it's true. I know the emotions, and I know what its like to be so frustrated with God becuase of them (not sure if you are or not, but I know a lot of days I am). And I know He's big enough for that, and He's big enough for all our questions. I just wish He would give us a little bit better answers sometimes. Call me if you ever wanna talk, we can do lunch anytime.
-hugs,
Andrea