Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Prayer request...

Just when you think things are turning around...

We were really hopeful this month. I had decided that I wasn't going to watch the calendar, and just try to take things a day at a time. Once I realized how long it had been since I last checked the calendar, I was curious. So, I took a home test. Negative. So I waited some more. Then I went to the doctor. Negative.

It seems that my body has decided to tease me. It allowed me to think that our miracle had finally happened, only to let me down later.

I just don't get it.

I'm not going to lie. I have been fighting the urge to have my own little pity party. Since my appointment on Monday, I have just kind of been...off.

So here I am. Sitting at a computer and sharing this with all of you who care to read it. I am asking for your prayers. Prayers for strength, wisdom, and peace.

No comments: