Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bargin Hunters Paradise

It's been quite some time since my last post. Apparently, I am not very good at this. I am good at something else, though. FINDING BARGINS!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a bargin hunting, "never pay retail," garage sale junkie. Well, I have found another great way to do all of this, and not spend a dime! If you are the same way, check out www.freecycle.org. This is by far the greatest web site I have been to in a long time.

All you have to do is visit the site, choose your region, and go from there. You get hooked up with people in your area, and can receive daily messages about what is available. So far, I have been able to find an electric range, dryer, radio flyer wagon, stroller, and even an older computer for my nephew to play on. And what did it cost? Gas money. That's it. All you have to do is make arrangements to pick up the items you get dibs on.

So, if you are a big bargin hunter that is looking for something specific, a garage sale junkie that just likes looking around, or someone needing to get rid of a few things yourself, this is a great site to check out.

Enjoy!

No comments: