Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friends

Gotta love friends and family! I don't know where I would be without them.

Seriously! It's plain and simple. I would be a total mess without my friends and family. As with anyone, there have been events in my life that I would much rather have just skipped. Everything from tragic moments, sad moments, embarrassing moments, and just plain ole stupid moments. Each and every one of them could have made me crazy, or even been my demise. But, THANK GOD, I have amazing friends and family to pull me through.

So, to all of you out there. I think you know who you are. THANK YOU!!! I can't say it enough, but please know that I truly cherish each and every one of you. God placed you in my life just when I needed you. We have cried together, worried together, sung together, and laughed together. I wouldn't have made it to where I am today without you.

Thanks! Thank you! Grasias! Merci! Vielen Dank! Dank u! Obrigado!


There aren't enough ways to say it!

No comments: