Thursday, October 01, 2009

New month...new possibilities

So...it's a new month. And any time that there is a new beginning, there are new possibilities. Thank God!

The end of September brought the disappointment of not being pregnant. We have been trying again since July. I know that it has only been a few months, but it seems so much longer. Three months have passed. Three months of negative tests. Three months of hoping and praying. Words cannot accurately express the pain, sadness, and disappointment.

But, I will not dwell on the negative. I must press forward. Like I said, it's a new month. A fresh start. Not only for our dream of a growing family, but growing in Christ.

I was listening to the radio this week, and heard the dj's talking about their challenge for the month of October. There are 31 days in October, and 31 chapters in Proverbs. The goal...one Proverb each day. One new look into the word of God.

So here I am. October 1st, 2009. Proverbs 1.

Join my on my journey through Proverbs. I would love to know what God shows you through these scriptures.

No comments: