Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guide me

Why does life have to be filled with so much drama???

I just want to sit back, relax and enjoy my family and friends.
Is that really so much to ask?

I'm tired.
My head hurts.
My heart hurts.
I'm sick of lies.
I wish I could just fix things.
I wish I could just fix people.

But people make their own decisions. People make their own mistakes. I know that I have made mine. All I can do is love.

But when does love become enabling?

There is so much whirling around in my head right now.

God...help me find the right things to say. Help me make the right decisions. May my words, my thoughts, and my actions be all about You. May they glorify You. Take away any undo anger or frustration. Guide my heart. Guide my feet. Guide my hands. Guide my tongue.

1 comment:

The Lyon Family said...

I have asked myself that alot. "When does love become enabling?" I'm sorry you're having a hard tome lately. If you need to talk/vent...I'm here.