Monday, November 15, 2010

Diving in

We're gonna do it.

We've been asked to share our story, and we've decided to go for it.

I would be lying if I said that I was totally excited. Truth is, I am terrified. But, you know what? It's not about me.

So, the prayer is this; God, use our story. Help it to touch even one life. Help us to keep the focus on you instead of us. Help us to show others that they are not alone. It's not all daisies and roses. There are bad times, but we can make it through. Give us the strength that we don't have on our own; strength enough to for others who need us.

So, if you have a few minutes, please say a prayer for us. We have prepared a rough draft of our story, and there may be more work that needs done. Pray that we have find the right words to share, and that we don't let anxiety or fear get in the way of what God has planned.

Whew! I can't believe I agreed to do this. But I know that I have the support of my family and friends. Especially Darrin. (I don't know what I would do without him.) So...here goes nothing.

We're diving in...

No comments: