Friday, December 03, 2010

I just realized that it's been a while since my last post. So, now the trouble is...finding something profound enough to write about. Haha!

Okay, so it doesn't really have to be all that profound.

Wow! Where has the year gone? Seriously. It's just so hard to believe that 2010 is almost over, and 2011 is looming with all of the new possibilities that a new year brings. But we can focus on that a little later.

For now, let's focus on CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas is coming. 22 days to be exact. WOW!!!

Lights on the house? CHECK
Tree up and decorated? CHECK
Presents bought? CHECK (...well some of them anyway)
Wrapped and under the tree? NOPE. (That will happen a little later.)

I love this time of year. It's just fun for me. I love shopping for others. On the hunt for that perfect gift, and then wrapping it and trying to keep it a secret until Christmas morning. It's just so exciting! Not to mention that I get to drag out my Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, and others. Good ole classic Christmas!

No snow yet, but I am sure there will be soon.

For now, we just have to start getting used to the colder weather.

Are you ready for Christmas yet???

No comments: